Please contact us to discuss your requirements - we can advise on which room will suit your needs best and tell
you how much room hire is for your event.
Rooms are hired per session
- a session means 9.00am-1.00pm or 1.00pm-5.00pm or 5.00pm-9.00pm. However,
arrangements for times outside these normal hours can be arranged.
As part of the Centre's commitment to the community, rooms are offered to charitable/voluntary (non-profit making)
organisations at a generous discount - please click on the relevant link to see room hire prices.
All prices are reviewed annually and changes implemented on 1st January.
Should you need to cancel your booking with us please let us know as soon as possible. Cancellation fees
apply as follows:
Please note that catering ordered may need to be paid in full if cancelled less than a week before the event.
- - cancellation with more than 28 days notice = no charge.
- - cancellation with 14 days to 28 days notice = 50% of the estimated charges.
- - cancellation with less than 14 days notice = 100% of the estimated charges.
To keep our prices low the room-hire price is simply for the cost of the room and use of tables and chairs.
We can offer extra equipment such as flip-charts or screens, and refreshments for an additional cost.
To either make a booking or enquire about a possible booking, please
We will need to know your name/organisation and contact details, and ask a few questions:
- - Date of event
- - Time (allow 15-30mins either side for arriving/departing)
- - How many people will be attending
- - How you would like chairs/tables set out
- - If refreshments and/or catering is needed or a table for your own catering
- - Any extras such as flip-charts etc needed
We will be happy to 'pencil-in' your enquiry into our diary which will temporarily reserve the room for you but with
no obligation on your part. Should there be another enquiry about the room for that day we will contact you and
you will be asked to either make it a confirmed booking or to decline the booking.
When you confirm a booking we will send you a Booking Confirmation by email or post - this is to advise you of the
estimated costs and details such as room layout. Please read it carefully. Should you notice an error or
your requirements change please inform the office at your earliest convenience.
Once you have confirmed a booking please note that should you later cancel the booking you may be charged a cancellation
fee - see Cancellation Charges
An invoice will be sent shortly after your event has taken place and should be paid within one calendar month of invoice
date to avoid additional charges.