Room Hire Prices - Charitable/Voluntary Rate
As part of the Centre's commitment to the community, rooms are offered to charitable/voluntary organisations at a generous discount.
Prices are per 4-hour session - 9am-1pm, 1pm-5pm or 5pm-9pm. The price includes use of tables and chairs. Extra facilities are charged additionally. Block bookings are for four regular meetings or more booked together; first three are charged at normal rate and subsequent bookings are at the reduced rate.
Prices and conditions are reviewed annually and changes implemented in January.
- Cancellation fees apply - please see Cancellation Policy details.
- Winter Heating Surcharge - All out of office hours bookings incur a £10.00 (heating) surcharge in colder weather.
- Bookings that end later than 10pm incur a £10.00 surcharge.
- All electrical appliances brought to the Centre must carry a valid P.A.T. test label.
- If you intend to play music in any form on these premises, it is your responsibility to ensure you have a Public Performance Licence as our licence does not cover your booking.
|Room (per 4-hour session)||Weekday||Block Booking||Weekend||BlockBooking|
|Small Meeting Room 1||£29.00||£23.50||£34.80||£28.00|
|Small Meeting Room 2||£29.00||£23.50||£34.80||£28.00|
|Large Meeting Room||£41.00||£33.00||£49.00||£39.50|
Upper Meeting Room (Per 4-hour
Upper Meeting Room (Per 1-hour
|Worship Area & Activity Hall TOGETHER||£110.00||£88.00||£132.00||£105.60|
* Hire the Upper Meeting Room by the hour - weekdays during office hours only. Should your meeting over-run you will be charged for an additional hour. Over-runs are only permissible when the room is not already booked to another group.
In order to keep our prices as low as possible we charge you for just the items you require. Therefore any extras you request will be added to the room-hire fee and the cost will be advised at time of booking.
Prices are PER 4-HOUR SESSION unless shown otherwise.
Data Projector & Screen (only available in the Worship Area)
Flip Chart Stand, Pens & Paper per day
Extra Flip Chart Paper - each
Hearing Aid Loop can only be used in conjunction with PA system
Mechanical Screen only available in the Worship Area) Daily
Over Head Projector
Screen (portable) Daily
PA System (where available) Daily
A4 Photocopies b/w per sheet
A4 Photocopies colour per sheet
A3 Photocopies b/w per sheet
A3 Photocopies colour per sheet
Internet Access (wi-fi, where available) Telephone - duration/distance dependent
If you bring your own refreshments we can supply the following:
Cups & saucers (max 100) Daily
Cups, saucers & plates (max 100) Daily
Polystyrene Cups (50 per pack)
Washing-Up (per serving)
Hire of Chairs (free with room-hire) each
Bringing your own refreshments
- You may use our kettles free of charge.
- If your numbers exceed 15 you must hire our urn.
- You may not bring you own urn.
- You are responsible for clearing away rubbish and removing it from the premises.
- Hire of crockery DOES NOT INCLUDE WASHING-UP. If washing-up is left for our staff, you will be charged extra.